Tips to improving your emails reach Inbox.
A domain name is your website name. A domain name is an address where Internet users can access your website. A domain name is used for finding and identifying computers on the Internet. Computers use IP addresses, which are a series of numbers. ... Every domain name is unique. It is also used for a professional email system, we at MAPTEC IT use @maptecit.co.uk as a domain name for our website and email.
Please see the following tips on email sending.
- Send email from a professional domain name, not a free email address.
- Make sure to add an appropriate subject heading.
- Make sure the main subject area of your email has text.
- Send initial plain text, not attachments.
- Reduce your URL links and images where appropriate.
- If possible, ask your recipient to send you an email.
- Then reply to the email.
- Ask the recipient to add your domain name and email address to their allow list or also known as a whitelist.
- Invest in a professional email filtering service e.g., Symantec Cloud, VadeSecure, or Mimecast. Google and Microsoft have Advance email filtering services.
- If you want to send a volume of emails do not use your professional email address use Active Campaign, Mail Chimp, Send Grid.
- https://www.mxtoolbox.com to check if your domain is blacklisted. MX TOOLBOX is paid and free service us IT Admin use a regular basis.