Are you still using a generic, free email address such as Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo? These email providers are great, don't get us wrong, but here are 5 great reasons not to use them - there are 5 important downsides you should be aware of.
Here are the reasons:
- Professional Image of your business. A professional email indicates level 1 of trust. It also shows investment and belief in your business.
- Increase Sales. Demonstrate your business are following best practice so potential client encourage to deal with your business.
- Increase your email reach the Inbox. Reduce the risk of your email being mark as spam.
- Increase Efficiency. Organise your emails for different departments in your business.
- Clear link to your website. Free advertising and validation check.